CUSTOMER BUSINESS MANAGER (REQ000062)
Full time, permanent position
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have some exciting opportunities in our Go2Grocery Team, as we’re looking for two new Customer Business Managers. Both roles are full time, home-based, permanent positions reporting to our Customer Business Controller. These new sales roles have been created due to the continued growth of the Go2Grocery business. This has given us an opportunity to expand the sales team into new areas, further supporting client growth.
This important role is responsible for all aspects of customer development and management with a shopper and category-based approach. You will achieve volume, revenue, profit, and strategic objective in allocated customers, specifically Asda and Waitrose, in line with company standards, policies and strategies.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum 3 years’ FMCG experience within a commercial role (sales, marketing or operations).
- Demonstrable experience of creating and delivering account specific JBP’s.
- Experience of working with customers ideally within sales, trade marketing or category management (working within grocery is ideal but not a prerequisite)
- Strong experience and understanding of grocery trade sectors (multiples, convenience, discounters)
- Experienced in utilising IRI/Nielsen Market and EPOS data to deliver commercial outcomes is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of developing new business outside of your immediate responsibilities.
- Demonstrable knowledge of negotiation strategies and category management is preferred.
- A good standard of education including Maths and English.
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to analyse trends and create commercial recommendations.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to create impactful presentations for the trade review meetings.
- Understanding of the core principles of category management and the ability to utilise these in client & customer recommendations and proposals.
- The ability to utilise web-based retailer portals and use them effectively to identify and analyse data.
- A good understanding of external factors and industry knowledge that may affect customer business.
- The ability to communicate and negotiate in order to interface effectively within all levels of a customer’s business.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities ensuring that work is completed within set deadlines.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- Company Car
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000062.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 22/04/2022, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.
41 Richmond Hill,
Dorset, BH2 6HS
Email us at...
Phone us on...
+44 (0) 845 128 2750
Go2Grocery is part of Ceuta Group which is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 2974951. Registered office: Hill House, 41 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6HS.