CONVENIENCE OPERATIONS & TELESALES EXECUTIVE (REQ000065)
Full time, permanent position
Based in our Bournemouth Head Office
Salary upon application and DOE
We currently have a new opportunity in the Go2Grocery Convenience Team, as we’re looking for an Operations & Telesales Executive. This is a full time, office-based, permanent position reporting to our Convenience Controller.
As Operations & Telesales Executive you are responsible for providing administrative support for the Go2Grcoery Convenience Team, plus a telesales function to specific channel customers and uploading and creating EPOS reports. You may also be asked to provide adhoc support for the client management team from time to time.
The key competencies required for the role are:
- Previous Administration experience in a busy office environment is essential (preferably in a similar role).
- Demonstrable experience in a Client & customer-facing role is essential.
- Previous experience of utilising multiple finance systems in day-to-day work.
- Previous tele-sales or direct customer experience preferred but not essential
- Educated to A Level standards or above including a good general standard of Maths and English.
- The ability to manage customer/client queries and complaints in order to find solutions.
- The ability to convince customers to place orders through selling techniques
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to produce engaging and impactful presentations for the sales team and external client reviews.
- The ability to use Excel to an advanced level in order to analyse sales performance data and produce reports for the sales team and external clients/customers.
- The ability to proactively anticipate issues and solve them in a timely manner by investigating as appropriate and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to autonomously manage and prioritise your own workload in order to ensure accuracy, attention to detail and that deadlines are met as agreed.
- The ability to develop and maintain relevant and current knowledge of the industry.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients, customers and suppliers.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Occupational sick pay after 6 months
- Parking in Central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on Fridays
- Access to our online learning academy
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000065.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 22/04/2022, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.
41 Richmond Hill,
Dorset, BH2 6HS
Email us at...
Phone us on...
+44 (0) 845 128 2750
Go2Grocery is part of Ceuta Group which is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 2974951. Registered office: Hill House, 41 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6HS.