BUSINESS MANAGER (REQ000058)
44Full time, permanent position
Head Office Based (Bournemouth)
Salary DOE and upon application
We currently have a vacancy for a Business Manager in our Go2Grocery team. This is a full time, head office based, permanent position reporting to our Director of Go2Grocery.
This important role is responsible for the development of multiple Go2Grocery projects and client relationships in order to achieve profitable sales and distribution of our clients’ products within the UK, in line with client and company objectives and operating standards.
The key competencies required for this role are:
- Minimum 2 years’ FMCG experience within a commercial role (sales, marketing or operations).
- Experience of working with clients ideally within sales, trade marketing or category management (working within grocery is ideal but not a prerequisite)
- Experience and understanding of grocery trade sectors (multiples, convenience, discounters)
- Experience of using IRI/Nielsen Market Data is desirable
- A good standard of education including Maths and English.
- A strong understanding of the key financial measures that drive effective performance, including ROI calculations, promotional evaluation, return on capital employed and sales modelling.
- The ability to use Excel to an intermediate level in order to analyse trends and create commercial recommendations.
- The ability to use PowerPoint to an intermediate level in order to create impactful presentations for the trade and client review meetings.
- Understanding of the core principles of category management and the ability to utilise these in client recommendations and proposals.
- The ability to utilise web-based retailer portals and use them effectively to identify and analyse data.
- A good understanding of external factors and industry knowledge that may affect client business.
- The ability to communicate and negotiate in order to interface effectively within all levels of a client’s business including senior director level.
- The ability to use initiative and work autonomously in order to manage your own responsibilities ensuring that work is completed within set deadlines.
- Competitive remuneration DOE
- 25 days basic holiday entitlement
- Life Assurance
- Contributory pension
- Healthcare Scheme
- Sick pay after 6 months
- Access to our online learning academy
- Parking in central Bournemouth
- Free breakfast/lunch on a Friday
- Hybrid working until April 2022 – 3 days in the office, 2 days at home to be agreed with the manager
A detailed position profile with further KPIs and competencies can be found here. If you are interested in this position, please follow the link below to apply. You can search for this vacancy using the unique vacancy reference number REQ000058.
For more information about how we will store and process your personal data during the recruitment and selection process, and your rights as a data subject, our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
The closing date for applications is 29/04/2022, but for exceptional candidates we will consider applications made after this date.
41 Richmond Hill,
Dorset, BH2 6HS
Email us at...
Phone us on...
+44 (0) 845 128 2750
Go2Grocery is part of Ceuta Group which is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered Number: 2974951. Registered office: Hill House, 41 Richmond Hill, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH2 6HS.